All Pfaff dealerships are open for business, with strict precautions in place to protect our customers and staff. We encourage you to book an appointment for inquiries to ensure your visit isn't subject to longer wait times. Our team is also available here on our website, or by phone, to arrange appointments, test rides and contact-free deliveries.
During these extraordinary times of social distancing and avoiding in-person contact, you may still have motorcycle needs and timelines that require a new or replacement motorcycle. That’s why we’re happy to offer the option of contactless interaction with our sales team.
Locate the motorcycle you are interested in on our website, and we will provide you with a full quote, featuring our upfront, negotiation-free price. A salesperson can perform a virtual walkaround over FaceTime or other video technology, answering any questions you may have.
Should you wish to visit the dealership, we highly recommend booking an appointment. Our showrooms are sanitized regularly, and designated sales areas feature Plexiglas barriers. For your safety, all customer-facing staff wear face masks.
We are pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during this challenging time. Invoices are sent electronically and can be paid online, and your motorcycle is sanitized when you drop it off, and before it is returned to you.
* When you arrive at the dealership, please call 905-709-1340
* A Service Consultant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your bike to check your bike in.
* Once this is complete, the Service Consultant will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork
* We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Consultant will note the time, date, and your authorization
* If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys with your bike
While you are away:
* We will disinfect of your bike (please note: this is not a detail)
* Our technicians will perform your requested service(s)
* We will re-disinfect your bike and advise you that it is ready for pickup
When you arrive back at the dealership:
* give us a call when you’ve arrived at 905-709-1340
* We will bring out your fully disinfected keys, paperwork, and credit card machine, so you can receive your vehicle with minimal interaction
* Your advisor will be available to answer all your questions and review your paperwork by phone; we also offer mobile payment and TD Merchant portals, which allow you to pay over the phone
* Your invoice will be sent electronically
Please book an appointment online or by phone to minimize your wait.
We are pleased to offer curbside pick-up for parts and merchandise that minimize physical interaction or contact. If you can’t make it to the dealership, we offer shipping as well.
1. After you have placed an order with us, by either email or phone call, we will set-up a time for you to come by the dealership
2. All payments can be processed over the phone through our TD Mart Merchant portal
3. When you arrive at the dealership, please call us
4. A parts associate, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle and place your order close by for you to pick up