Your bike deserves the very best when it comes to its care and at Harley-Davidson® we aim to provide just that.
Our workshops are staffed by trained technicians providing the very latest in diagnostic and repair techniques using warranted genuine parts and accessories, providing warranted work with a final quality check prior to handing your bike back to you.
Pfaff Harley-Davidson is pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during the COVID-19 crisis.
How does a limited-contact appointment work?
* When you arrive at the dealership, please call 905-709-1340
* A Service Consultant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your bike to check your bike in.
* Once this is complete, the Service Consultant will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork
* We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Consultant will note the time, date, and your authorization
* If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys with your bike
While you are away:
* We will disinfect of your bike (please note: this is not a detail)
* Our technicians will perform your requested service(s)
* We will re-disinfect your bike and advise you that it is ready for pickup
When you arrive back at the dealership:
* give us a call when you’ve arrived at 905-709-1340
* We will bring out your fully disinfected keys, paperwork, and credit card machine, so you can receive your vehicle with minimal interaction
* Your advisor will be available to answer all your questions and review your paperwork by phone; we also offer mobile payment and TD Merchant portals, which allow you to pay over the phone
* Your invoice will be sent electronically
If you need credit or financing, get pre-approved here for up to $15,000 on all service, parts or merchandise.
We offer instant pricing facilities for routine servicing and repairs.
To book a service appointment please complete the below form.